SUNDAY SERVICES EVERY SUNDAY, 10:15am.
Each week, we check the infection rates around us to ensure that we are having worship as safely as possible with regard to ventilation, limiting or stopping singing, masking, and other safety measures.
We have sanitary protocols in place for the Eucharist, but if you don’t feel comfortable communing, that’s perfectly okay with us. You’re still welcome to join for worship!
We are currently asking all worshipers to wear a mask when visiting us, per a local mandate. We are making every effort to evaluate and mitigate the risks of indoor worship. Thank you for helping us to take care of you and one another.
Our Savior’s Lutheran is where tradition and inclusivity meet.
We are “radical joy in action: responding to Christ’s love with abundant joy and overflowing generosity.”
Our values shape our community’s identity.
Our Savior’s is:
- Sacramental. Our life together is formed around baptism, where God claims us as beloved and where we promise to support one another in life and faith, and communion, where we meet Christ together at the table.
- Inclusive. Wherever you are on your journey, you are welcome here. Really. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you grew up, how you vote, how much money you have or don’t have, what your gender identity is or was, or whom you love, you can find a home with us. All we ask is that you treat others with the same care and respect that you expect for yourself. That’s it.
- A family. Connections formed at Our Savior’s have been known to last a lifetime. We support one another, we share meals, we travel together, we serve together, we laugh, we cry, and we disagree, but most of all, we love and respect each other. You’re welcome to join our family, too!
- Generous. As Lutherans, we believe that you can’t earn God’s love, you can only live in response to it. Inspired and transformed by that love, we’re motivated to serve one another and our neighbors with joy. We give our resources, our time, and use our individual skills together for a wide variety of social causes.
- Joyful. Put simply, we’re a little ridiculous, in the best way. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we’re convinced that church should be somewhere you want to go, not somewhere you have to go. If you believe that too, come and meet us!