Our full worship schedule (including our twice monthly brief outdoor communion services) is below.
ONLINE: Sunday every Week
Streamed Service of the Word posted to our YouTube Channel and Facebook page
IN PERSON: 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month (weather permitting)
Blessing and distribution of Holy Communion in the church’s parking lot – masks and social distancing strictly enforced, per church policy and Massachusetts state guidelines.
11:30AM (same dates)
Drive thru option for those who wish to commune but don’t want to stand out in the cold.
ONLINE: 2nd, 4th and 5th Sunday of the month
Zoom Fellowship Time (link sent via email – if you would like to be included on our email list, please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org)
ONLINE AND IN PERSON: Ash Wednesday (Feb. 17), 6:30PM
IN PERSON: We will have an outdoor administration of the ashes and simple service at 6:30PM in the church parking lot. Please wear a mask and remain socially distant from others. The service will last around 15 minutes. Those wishing to be ashed but not wanting to stand in the cold may drive through at 6:45PM; please wear a mask.
Pastor will be administering the ashes and sanitizing her hands between each household. Please only receive the ashes if you are comfortable doing so; your Lenten fast will be equally valid without them.
ONLINE: We will also have an online “ash-less” Wednesday service complete with a sermon and music, provided on YouTube beginning at 6AM on February 17. The service will be available to watch any time after 6AM.
ONLINE: Wednesday – Feb. 24, March 3, 10, 17, & 24
Lent Midweek Zoom Dinner and Video Discussion (link sent via email – if you would like to be included on our email list, please email our office at email@example.com)
Videos posted early on Wednesdays to our YouTube Channel AND Facebook page
Our Savior’s Lutheran is where tradition and inclusivity meet.
We are “radical joy in action: responding to Christ’s love with abundant joy and overflowing generosity.”
Our values shape our community’s identity.
Our Savior’s is:
- Sacramental. Our life together is formed around baptism, where God claims us as beloved and where we promise to support one another in life and faith, and communion, where we meet Christ together at the table.
- Inclusive. Wherever you are on your journey, you are welcome here. Really. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you grew up, how you vote, how much money you have or don’t have, what your gender identity is or was, or whom you love, you can find a home with us. All we ask is that you treat others with the same care and respect that you expect for yourself. That’s it.
- A family. Connections formed at Our Savior’s have been known to last a lifetime. We support one another, we share meals, we travel together, we serve together, we laugh, we cry, and we disagree, but most of all, we love and respect each other. You’re welcome to join our family, too!
- Generous. As Lutherans, we believe that you can’t earn God’s love, you can only live in response to it. Inspired and transformed by that love, we’re motivated to serve one another and our neighbors with joy. We give our resources, our time, and use our individual skills together for a wide variety of social causes.
- Joyful. Put simply, we’re a little ridiculous, in the best way. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we’re convinced that church should be somewhere you want to go, not somewhere you have to go. If you believe that too, come and meet us!