SUNDAY SERVICES, EVERY SUNDAY, 10:15am
Our Savior’s is where tradition and inclusivity meet.
Our worship follows a pattern called liturgy that will be familiar to many Christians, especially those familiar with Catholic and/or mainline Protestant worship. We read four Scripture passages each Sunday, we share the Eucharist every Sunday (and sometimes on other days, too!), and we tell the whole story of Jesus through the church year with Christians around the world.
We are also a church that practices the hospitality of Jesus: no matter who you are or where you’ve been, you can find a home with us. We can’t wait to meet you.
For more information about our unique, personality-filled, and vibrant congregation, see below!
Important covid safety information:
As of late April 2022, masks are now optional. That is to say, whether you wear a mask or not is up to you! If you arrive at our doors wanting to wear a mask but forgetting yours, don’t worry; we have plenty to share. Just ask an usher!
Vaccination is expected of our eligible members and attendees, for the safety of all. No, we are not checking vaccine cards at the door, but we believe that getting vaccinated against covid-19 is the right thing to do. Thank you for helping us to take care of you and one another!
Our sanctuary is large, high-ceilinged, and airy; we also work hard to ventilate our space using open windows, open doors, and fans before and during worship.
We have sanitary protocols in place for the Eucharist, but if you don’t feel comfortable communing for any reason, that’s perfectly okay with us. You’re still welcome to join for worship!
Our Savior’s Lutheran is where tradition and inclusivity meet.
We are “radical joy in action: responding to Christ’s love with abundant joy and overflowing generosity.”
Our values shape our community’s identity.
Our Savior’s is:
- Sacramental. Our life together is formed around baptism, where God claims us as beloved and where we promise to support one another in life and faith, and communion, where we meet Christ together at the table.
- Inclusive. Wherever you are on your journey, you are welcome here. Really. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you grew up, how you vote, how much money you have or don’t have, what your gender identity is or was, or whom you love, you can find a home with us. All we ask is that you treat others with the same care and respect that you expect for yourself. That’s it.
- A family. Connections formed at Our Savior’s have been known to last a lifetime. We support one another, we share meals, we travel together, we serve together, we laugh, we cry, and we disagree, but most of all, we love and respect each other. You’re welcome to join our family, too!
- Generous. As Lutherans, we believe that you can’t earn God’s love, you can only live in response to it. Inspired and transformed by that love, we’re motivated to serve one another and our neighbors with joy. We give our resources, our time, and use our individual skills together for a wide variety of social causes.
- Joyful. Put simply, we’re a little ridiculous, in the best way. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we’re convinced that church should be somewhere you want to go, not somewhere you have to go. If you believe that too, come and meet us!